Monday, October 19, 2009

Yoga Stretches help me out of a hole

I went for a walk/jog for 20 minutes on Sunday as I did last Sunday also.
I am not 100% sure whether these are a good idea as yet.
I also did some walking in the city on Sunday afternoon and this left me feeling very tired by the end of Sunday.

Woke up Monday feeling really tired and sore.
I had a lesson with David which left me feeling quite improved.
I then was a "pretend student" for another student while she was getting some teaching from another teacher.
This also helped.

We then did some yoga.
A combination of
Muslim prayer
Hands on back of chair/Monkey and then moving the chair forward
Muslim prayer with right and then left arm pulled through stretch
Lastly, lay on stomach and allow leg to twist back stretch.

These all really helped.
I am going to try these at home, which I did and they helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment