Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anatomy on breathing and the voice

I am feeling a little more sore this week so far.
I am wondering if maybe last weeks better feeling was due to Michael's (a 3rd year student) work with my eyes.
A lot happened last week so it is a bit hard to know what exactly made the difference.
It could even just be a progression from previous work.

I started with a turn with Ferry.
I tend to get a really nice relaxed feeling with Ferry. He has a way of communicating that I can get. He is direct about what he wants and he is very thorough and conscientious. He sometimes seems quite disappointed when the bell goes off for the end of the turn. Like he is thinking "But I haven't finished yet" I may be wrong.
He managed to ease some of my hurtiness.

Michael again very kindly offered to give me some time with him.
It was only a few minutes but I felt effect immediately.

We then had the rest of the day allocated to Anatomy with Anne.
I forgot to do the homework...oops.
Will hand it in next week.
These are always a fun and very interactive session.
We looked at the how breathing and voice works.
I found this very interesting as I have been diagnosed with Exercise Induced Asthma and I have a strong suspicion that this will clear up in time.
What really stood out to me was just how connected so much of the body is.
It makes a lot of sense how tension is one place effect the whole body.

No comments:

Post a Comment