Friday, October 16, 2009

Inhibition

I also learnt this week that an excellent book on describing inhibition is Missy Vineyards Book "How you stand, how you move, how you live" which I have a copy of!!
I plan to start practicing this more. Inhibition.

Friday is a day where I do not have school.
These days can be a mixture of feeling good or more likely than not, feeling quite tired and sore.
Today was a sore one and a tired one.
I decided to just simply accept that I am feeling the way I am and not try and deny it.
A lot of tension and suffering can come from denying something that is true.
I imagine the mind just goes, "I do not understand" .
We are asking it to do something which does not make sense.
Internal conflict = tension.

It did help.

I did some semi-supine (finally), I do not know why I take so long to get the hint...do what you know works. I felt that I released quite a bit, which was just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment