Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A tough few days

We have just had a few days off from school over the Melbourne cup weekend.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
We were back at school today Wednesday.

I am sorry to say that I was sore the whole time.
I think maybe the work David did with me on Thursday may have left me in a state of adjustment soreness (if that makes sense)
Although during this time I also did make some interesting discoveries.

I have gained a new appreciation and understanding of "forward and up"
I think had the idea of up but not really an understanding of the idea of forward.
I found this gave me a new sense of release.

Today I had a turn with David.
He managed to get me closer to a better state.
The we had a group session where we got into pairs and played with lifting one foot while standing.
The doing the same while in monkey.

Then we had a yoga session.
I found this excellent and helped to free me up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment